The provider goes to Wild West in latest slot release
Among the gunslinging herdsmen and wild broncos are symbols that arrive in the form of cowboys, sacks of gold coins, and a revolver, with a sheriff’s badge serving as the game’s wild symbol.
This wild can create more winning combinations by substituting for any symbol on the reels except for the scatter, landing with random multipliers worth 2x, 3x, or 5x the player’s bet.
The Free Spins round can be activated by landing three or more scatter symbols, resulting in a direct win of 4x, 20x, 100x, or 500x the bet depending on the number that appears on the reels. During this round, all wilds and their attached multipliers are sticky for the duration.
A bonus buy feature can be used to bypass these requirements and trigger the bonus round at the cost of 100x the bet in certain territories.
The Wild West Gold Megaways slot boasts a rather classic Megaways reels format, with reels 1 to 6 holding up to 7 symbols that can vary in size. All symbols pay from left to right, starting with the leftmost reel:
- Sheriff – Pays 1x the bet for 6 on a payline
- Cowboy – Pays 0.75x the bet for 6 on a payline
- Cowgirl with Gun – Pays 0.6x the bet for 6 on a payline
- Cowgirl with Knife – Pays 0.5x the bet for 6 on a payline
- Bags of Gold – Pays 0.4x the bet for 6 on a payline
- Belt Holster – Pays 0.4x the bet for 6 on a payline
- A Symbol – Pays 0.3x the bet for 6 on a payline
- K Symbol – Pays 0.3x the bet for 6 on a payline
- Q Symbol – Pays 0.25x the bet for 6 on a payline
- J Symbol – Pays 0.25x the bet for 6 on a payline
- 10 Symbol – Pays 0.25x the bet for 6 on a payline
- WILD SYMBOL – appears on reels 2, 3, 4, and 5, and can replace all the other symbols, except for the Scatter. It can hit with a multiplier of 2x, 3x, or 5x that applies to the win the Wild is part of.
- SCATTER SYMBOL – awards up to 500x the bet for landing six on the reels and triggers the Free Spins.
The betting range starts at 0.20, with players having the option to increase it to the maximum of 125.00. The theoretical RTP of the game is 96.44%, while the maximum award is capped at 5,000x. If you reach this amount, the bonus round ends instantly, awarding the win and forfeiting the remaining bonus rounds.
Yossi Barzely, Chief Business Development Officer at Pragmatic Play, said: “Returning to the wild west to deliver a punchy Megaways™ upgrade guarantees our users a brand-new experience that gives the comfort of a tried and tested theme.
“Between the multipliers, free spins and bonus buy feature, players should have all the means to land an impressive win, and we expect the new title to go down a treat with them.”
Pragmatic Play currently produces up to five new slot titles a month, while also delivering Live Casino, Virtual Sports, and Bingo games as part of its multi-product portfolio, available through one single API.
18+ | BeGambleAware.org